This project is graciously hosted at
Versatile Maintenance Tracker (VMT, formerly Vehicle Maintenance Tracker) is a GUI-based Java program that will track the maintenance of multiple properties. Property can include vehicles, boats, planes, buildings, etc. The aim of this project is to be comparible or better than Auto-Do-It (now defunct). VMT was written in Java to allow a single "binary" to be used across many operating systems.
The user is able to create a maintenance schedule for each property. Each time the user adds a fuel or maintenance record, VMT will notify the user of maintenance that needs to be completed.
Please keep in mind that the program is still under development and does have bugs. Save your work frequently. If you find a bug, report it.
Current Program Capabilities:
Planned Program Capabilities:
- notify user of necessary maintenance
- display/create maintenance schedule
- display/create fuel records
- display/create maintenance records
- generate reports
- graph recent distance per fuel ratio (with bugs)
- manage services
- manage vendors
- manage properties
- archive properties to a separate file
- read/write VMT files
- add database
- attach files to entries
- users' suggestions
* Most of the screenshots below are from VMT 2.1.0. Some changes have occured with the graphical user interface.
Monitoring Necessary Maintenance
Modifying Maintenance Schedule
Viewing Fuel Records
Fuel Record Editing
Viewing Maintenance Records
Maintenance Record Editing
Editing List of Services
Editing Property Information
Editing List of Vendors